Ethics, robotics, health: co-build a collective consciousness
- How can BIG DATA and artificial intelligence transform healthcare?
- Robotics and health: what interfaces are envisaged between man and machine?
- The decriminalization of canabis?
- How to fix the gaps in ultra-secure computer systems following global cyberattacks?
- Drones: between technological solutions and ethical problems
- How to frame the ethical, security or legal uses of bionics?
- Genetically Modified Animals (GAM): benefits / risks?
- Autonomous vehicle and city of tomorrow: what economic, technological and environmental issues?
- The uberisation of health: what type of new economic and collaborative model can we envisage?
- The bionic man: how to find an economic model to become autonomous?
- Artificial intelligence (bionics, home automation, drone ...) to the onslaught of the real economy
Human Rights Committee
- Assistance to people with disabilities: for an accessible, inclusive and socially inclusive society
- How to protect cultural heritage from war and religious extremism?
- North Korean threat: which sanctions to adopt?
- which resolutions to adopt against terrorist acts?